These are the volunteer opportunities that we have throughout the year. If you want to get involved, you can write to us at email@example.com stating your availability and what you would like to do.
It is not necessary to have prior experience, but before beginning volunteer work, there will be an interview and training to learn more about Arrels and the problem of homelessness.
- Accompany people who live on the streets of Barcelona with the street team.
- Spend some time with the people who visit us at the open centre and lend a hand with the shower services, wardrobe, pharmacy and cloakroom. .
- Visit homeless people we know at Arrels who now live in a residence or who are hospitalized.
Help the people who live in the organization’s apartments or in the Pere Barnés Home and make day to day visits, accompany them to the doctor, do paperwork, have a coffee …
- Become a nighttime volunteer at Arrels’ Flat Zero.
- Get involved with activities at the occupational workshop.
- Lend a hand with maintenance of Arrels’ flats and facilities.
- Work with the communications team on projects like opywriting, design, translation or telephone support (in some cases, volunteering can be done online).
- Lend a hand to the information technology or internal management teams at the organization with administrative tasks, helping to repair computer equipment, working with the business team, etc.
See what volunteer services we currently need (in Spanish).