The role of the Arrels Board is to support the Director in the day to day running of the organization. Before, it was made up of the Director, workers and volunteers. From January 2015, we are happy to report that we have two new members who can represent the voice of the homeless.
The Arrels Board is:
- Ferran Busquets, Arrels Director
- Ester Sànchez, Coordinator of the support team
- Eulàlia Bori, Head of Office Management
- Gemma Culla, Former homeless person
- Jordi Gimeno, Volunteer
- Lina Cardona, Volunteer
- Lluís Serra, Former homeless person
- Olga Garcia, Head of the Communication Team
- Paola Contreras, Volunteer coordinator
- Ramon Noró, Head of the Advocacy Department
The objective is to count with a balanced Board, with different points of views and technical experience of different areas.
“This was an element that we knew was missing. The two former homeless people will add new ingredients, and their experience of being in the streets”, says Ferran Busquets, Arrels Director.